Halloween partay ideas???
ok, i am in 8th grade and i am throwing a mojor halloween party with like over 50 people, and i need some ideas.
Have foods that resemble halloween things….like for desert create a human body whose insides are coming out…make you can create a raspberry jello with fruits inside..that would be awesome…or you can make a skull cake and the inside would be a different color…so its like worms or something so use walnuts or white rice that is already steamed….lol
sorry I love parties..its fun. Make cupcakes and weird stuff on it….devils eggs and other stuff …check out krafts food site and they have cool easy to do stuff.. Make sure the costumes are exciting …and get a cool prize for the best costume at the party. Ugh my head hurts..i gotta figure other stuff out
Halloween party ideas?
im having a Halloween party of course on October 31st but i want to make sure everything is ready do you have any ideas for food or decorations
Halloween recipe ideas?
I want to have a little mini halloween party and wanted to have halloween inspired treats. I was thinking I wanted to have 1 halloween inspired Main Dish, 2 or 3 halloween inspired appetizers/snack, and maybe 1 or 2 spooky desserts? Does anyone have any fun ideas?
Also what are some good websites where I could find halloween recipes?
Food.com always has good recipes:
halloween dinner ideas?
does anyone have any food ideas or recipes for halloween, i am trying to think of things with a halloween theme. i would like it suitable for kids aged 1-14 as there will be some there in this age range!
i have thought about mash potatoes and adding a little food dye to change the colour slightly but wondered if that would make my kids hyper?
thanks for your help
Try http:// www.pillsbury.com they have some really cute halloween dinner ideas. In the search box type in Halloween. I thought the week of halloween we would have a halloween themed dinner each night.
Halloween Party ideas?
So I’ve always wanted to have a fun halloween party for my friends and i but never got around to it. So i need some good music ideas, decorations, food, anything. help please (:
ps this party is for like 13-14 year olds if that helps any lol.
- put you & your friends’ favorite dance/party music on your iPod (or burn a CD if you don’t have an iPod), & mix it up with some spooky music! You can buy spooky CD’s at Target or stores like that
- play a horror movie (preferably black & white) in the background w/ the sound turned off
- get some white balloons & draw ghost faces on them w/ black Sharpies
- tape black & orange crepe paper around the walls
- put those fake spiderwebs around the room
- make sure you have some jack-o-lanterns somewhere!
- scatter plastic spiders over the tables
- get some Halloween confetti (available at your local craft store) & sprinkle it over the tables
- a fog machine can be a bit expensive, but it really adds to the aura of the party! If you don’t want to spend that money, then you can get some dry ice at your grocery store & put it in a witch’s cauldron for the same effect. Just make sure you don’t touch the dry ice with your bare hands!
- buy some fake gravestones & put them in your yard
- get some cool Halloween lights & put them outside your house
- you can put black & orange or pumpkin Christmas-type lights around the walls for a cool effect
- hang homemade ghosts from the ceiling with “invisible” string- make them out of old white sheets w/ tennis balls in the heads w/ Sharpie faces drawn on
- if you’re not trick-or-treating, make sure you have lots of candy on hand! Candy corn is a must!
* Keep the room dimly-lit
* Get some Halloween disposable cups & plates
* Oriental Trading has some great, cheap decorations
* Have your friends wear their costumes to the party! Give out costume awards- Scariest, Cutest, Most Creative, etc.
* Get little Chinese takeout boxes w/ Halloween prints on them & fill them w/ candy & goodies to give to your friends before they leave
Powered by Yahoo! Answers